Friday, November 15th
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Microsoft Innovation Center, Chicago, IL
You spoke, we listened! We conducted a survey of our members and 90% of you who replied said you were interested in more information about social media and PR measurement.
Join over 100 social media marketers and PR professionals for a day of learning social media & PR measurement and monitoring tips from top industry professionals.
8 Real Life Case Studies*
2 Bonus Sessions
Low Cost and no Cost Social Media Measurement Tools
Barb Rozgonyi, Principal, Cory West Media
15 Social Media Secrets in 15 Minutes
Jeff Willinger, Director of Collaboration, Rightpoint
You’ll learn how to:
- Leverage Competitive Intel to Beat out Your Competition
- Take Action on Right Time Engagement: Turning Relevant Social Media Moments into Meaningful Opportunities
- Measure Influence, Find the Right Bloggers for your influencer campaigns and Measure Results
- Analyze Website and Social Media Channels’ Performance
- Optimize Your Website for Mobile Viewing and Activity
- Leverage Low Cost and no Cost Measurement Tools
- Listen to Social Signals to Improve Your Content Strategy
- Listen to your customer to help shape your customer relations content strategy
Who should attend?
- Digital and Social Media Managers and Directors
- Community Managers and Directors
- Public Relations Managers and Directors
- Marketing Managers and Directors
- Community Relation Managers and Directors
Register soon!! Our past three summits sold out and this summit is on track to sell out as well.
*Agenda and speakers subject to change