Digital Megaphone’s Women in Marketing Mentor Program matches seasoned marketing professionals who have excelled at their careers with high-potential women who don’t have access to formal mentoring. The program welcomes women just starting out, pivoting careers, or re-entering the workplace after time off.
Being a mentor is a great way to give back to the marketing community and help empower women in their careers.
The program was started by Digital Megaphone’s founder, Hope Bertram, due to her passion for helping women and her firsthand understanding of the value of learning from others.
- Contribute to the growth and development of women in marketing who might not otherwise have access to such a program.
- Gain exposure on the Digital Megaphone Website and Social Channels.
- Add your mentor experience to your resume and LinkedIn.
- Learn with other participants at educational sessions curated to provide inspirational ideas to help elevate your career.
- Network with experienced marketers, mentees, and program supporters live and virtually.
Eligibility Requirements & Committments
- 8+ years of marketing experience with advancing titles and responsibilities
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Attending a mentor training session
- Participating in 6 mentor/mentee meetings
- Completing a feedback form midway through the program and at the conclusion of the program to help us improve future cohorts.
Accepting Applications: Now – Thursday, November 30th, 2023.
Mentees Notified: Selected mentees will be notified on a rolling basis and matched with mentors in mid-December 2023
Mentor mentee Meetings: January – June, 2024
Professional Development Sessions: January – June, 2024
Mentor/Mentee Celebration: March 2024