Join us at the Chicago Auto Show’s Social Media Preview Day for an exclusive sneak peak at the show as well as a fun, interactive video challenge with fabulous prizes!
How it Works (full terms and conditions)
1. Teams of up to three people will hit the showroom floor from 9:30 am – 11:30 am during social media preview day. During that time, the creative juices will be flowing as teams rush to create the most creative vine or instagram video that captures the spirit of the show!
2. All videos must be submitted by 11:30 am CST via twitter using the hash tags #digimegvideo AND #FuelCAS
3. Videos will be rated by a team of judges based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- How well the video captures the spirit of the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
4. At approximately 12:30 pm, winners will be announced at the Social Media Preview Day Stage (box lunch will be provided)
Grand Prize Winner
- AMAZING exposure for the winning video! Video will be featured on:
- Auto Show Twitter Wall – that’s right, the winning video will be featured on the Auto Show’s Twitter wall, which is located on the floor of the auto show during the public show!
- Chicago Auto Show’s Social Media Channels
- Digital Megaphone e-mail blast (4,000 people)
But wait, there’s more! Grand prize winners will also receive:
- Ticket to Digital Megaphone’s 6th Annual Social Media Masters Summit, April ($350 value)
- One-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Chicago ($100 – $150 value)
2nd Place Winner
- Restaurant Gift Card to the Hyatt Mag Mile ($50 value)
3rd Place Winner
- Spa certificate for the Park Hyatt
8:30 am – 9:30 am WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Ceremony and Panel
9:30 am – 11:30 am Roam the showroom floor and create your best videos!!
11:30 am Sharp! Videos due – make sure to Tweet link to video and include #fuelCAS AND #Digimegvideo hash tags
12:30 pm Box lunch & Video Challenge award ceremony
WOMMA Driving Engagement Award Ceremony and Panel
The Video Challenge officially kicks off at 9:30 am, but you’ll want to get there early for WOMMA’s “Driving Engagement Award” ceremony and breakfast at 8:30 a.m.!
WOMMA will present the “Driving Engagement” award to one manufacturer for the most innovative social media campaign of 2013. There will also be a social media panel discussion immediately follow the award ceremony, featuring panelists from Google, American Express and Nestle.
Important: Please Read
The social media preview day and Digital Megaphone’s Video Challenge is exclusively for media and social influecers. To attend, you must meet the following criteria. Registrations that don’t meet the criteria will be canceled and will not be honored the day of the event.
The Chicago Auto Show will send out the formal credentials to everyone who meets the following criteria:
1. You must currently be active on at least one of the following social media platforms with at least 100 followers:
- Blog (500 unique monthly visitors)
2. Your social media accounts should be open to the public, have a profile picture and link to blog, website, linkedin profile
3. You must plan on taking part in the Video Challenge
4. Additionally, each registrant must register providing all requested information
Space is limited to the first 100 people who register, so you know what to do if you’d like to join us! Register Today!
Please use your legal name when registering. The ticket is for the social media preview day only.