1. Videos will be judged on the following criteria
- Overall quality
- Capturing the spirit of the Chicago Auto Show
2. Contest Timing
All videos must be in by 11:30 am CST, Friday, February 7th
Winners will be notified on or around 12:30 pm CST, Friday, February 7th
3. Method of Entry: Videos MUST be submitted from an open Twitter account and include the #DigimegVideo AND #FuelCAS hashtags
4. Receipt of Entry: Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, undeliverable or delayed.
5. Age Requirements: Contest is open to anyone who is at least 21 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law.
Grand Prize Winner
- AMAZING exposure for the winning video! Video will be featured on:
- Auto Show Twitter Wall – that’s right, the winning video will be featured on the Auto Show’s Twitter wall, which is located on the floor of the auto show during the public show!
- Chicago Auto Show’s Social Media Channels
- Digital Megaphone e-mail blast (4,000 people)
But wait, there’s more! Grand prize winners will also receive:
- Ticket to Digital Megaphone’s 6th Annual Social Media Masters Summit, April ($350 value)
- One-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Chicago ($100 – $150 value)
2nd Place Winner
- Restaurant Gift Card to the Hyatt Mag Mile ($50 value)
3rd Place Winner
- Spa certificate for the Park Hyatt
7. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, due to any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor.
8. Content Restrictions: You may not submit or post anything that is offensive or violates any third party’s rights. For example, your Contest Entry must not contain or reference any of the following:
• Nudity or lewd, vulgar, indecent or obscene images (as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights; you have permission to shoot footage at Ay Chiwowa and make use of the Ay Chiwowa logo or other marketing assets.
• Material that is copyrighted, trademarked, protected by trade secrets or otherwise subject to a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner.
• Depiction of defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group);
• Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any country, state or province where the Contest Entry is created.
9. Right to Disqualify: Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Contest Entry that does not comply with these Content Restrictions or that Sponsor otherwise deems to be inappropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of disqualification, the Contest Entry will not be judged or considered for a prize.
10. The winner(s) does not have to be present at the time of announcement unless otherwise noted.
11. Permissions: Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other Sponsor contests.
12. Taxes: Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes
13. Technical Issues: Sponsor is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Instagram or Vine downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond its immediate control.
14. Governing Laws: Contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
15. Original Content: The video must be original material captured by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted video is an original work by contestant and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
16. Copyright and permissions: By entering the Contest, entrant will retain all rights to video he/she submits. By entering this contest, contestant hereby grants Sponsor (sponsor) (1) a nonexclusive, unconditional, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce the video contestant submits to Sponsor (sponsor) in and/or through any and all medium or media, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and (2) the right to use your name, city and state in promotions and other publications. Sponsors’ use of the submissions may include without limitation, advertising, promotion and marketing for this year and subsequent years. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Sponsor the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
17. Acknowledgement: By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of you or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. All dollar amounts referred to in these official rules are in U.S. dollars.