The Top Women in Healthcare Marketing awards were created to acknowledge and honor the great work of female marketers leading the way in the healthcare industry. We reached out to the healthcare marketing community and asked them to nominate woman making a difference in the space. With over one hundred nominations, picking the winners was a difficult task.
Chicago’s healthcare marketing community is strong and overflowing with spectacular women.The list is filled with women who have touched and inspired their teams, clients, customers, and consumers. Their list of accomplishments include:
- Starting their agencies from an idea to a million dollar business
- Creating campaigns that change the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients and the people who care about them
- Winning multiple awards for their innovative work
- Successfully transitioning to working part-time while raising a family, forging a path for others in the company looking for more work-life balance
Now it’s time to CELEBRATE!
On Thursday, October 4th, we’ll be celebrating all of these wonderful women at Baxter’s gorgeous Deerfield office.Our awards honoree celebration was designed to expand your views on harnessing courage, collaboration, and creativity in the workplace to propel your marketing programs and professional paths as well as build community between other healthcare marketers in the Chicagoland area.
The evening will include:
- Appetizers and wine
- Networking with an exceptional group of women
- A panel of women sharing insider tips about their personal and professional success including; Kary McIlwain, CMO, Lurie Children’s Hospital, Kathy Conner, VP Global Marketing, Baxter and Delmarie Cobb, Former Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton
The event is limited to the first 100 people who register, so you know what to do! Grab your spot today!
Please join me by giving our 2018 Top Women in Healthcare Marketing a shout out! Also, in the comment section below let us know why you love our honorees and who else we are missing.
Top Women in Healthcare Marketing Celebration!
Kathy Conner, VP, Marketing – Advanced Surgery at Baxter is on our panel of inspiring women on Thursday, October 4th at Baxter’s Deerfield Headquarters.
Healthcare Marketing Summit
Kary Mcilwain, CMO at Lurie Children’s Hospital is speaking about the Social Side of Healthcare Marketing on Thursday, November 1st at our Healthcare Marketing Summit in Chicago.
Healthcare Marketing Summit - Thursday, Nov. 1
Tracy Yedlin, Social, Mobile and Innovation Lead at Takada will share innovative examples of how healthcare and pharma brands are embracing social media as a viable marketing channel and where we go from here on Thursday, November 1st at our Healthcare Marketing Summit!