Chicago’s healthcare marketing community is strong and overflowing with spectacular women.The list is filled with women who have touched and inspired their teams, clients, customers, and consumers. Their list of accomplishments include:
- Starting their agencies from an idea to a million dollar business
- Creating campaigns that change the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients and the people who care about them
- Winning multiple awards for their innovative work
- Successfully transitioning to working part-time while raising a family, forging a path for others in the company looking for more work-life balance
Now it’s time to CELEBRATE!
On Thursday, October 4th, we’ll be celebrating all of these wonderful women at Baxter’s gorgeous Deerfield office.Our awards honoree celebration was designed to expand your views on harnessing courage, collaboration, and creativity in the workplace to propel your marketing programs and professional paths as well as build community between other healthcare marketers in the Chicagoland area.
The evening will include:
- Appetizers and wine
- Networking with an exceptional group of women
- A panel of women sharing insider tips about their personal and professional success including; Kary McIlwain, CMO, Lurie Children’s Hospital, Kathy Conner, VP Global Marketing, Baxter and Delmarie Cobb, Former Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton
The event is limited to the first 100 people who register, so you know what to do! Grab your spot today!