We all have our favorite social media tools. The best social media tools help make our jobs easier, help us analyze the impact of social so we can report back to sr. management and improve future programs. Here are a few of the social media tools shared and reviewed by YEAH Local together with our founder, Hope Bertram. We hope you love to use them!
- canva.com – Create social graphics
- emailonacid.com – Find out what emails and landing pages look like in all browsers / devices
- fakers.statuspeople.com – Find out ration of fake vs. real Twitter followers
- marketo.com – Marketing automation solutions
- moz.com – Inbound marketing and SEO Tools
- netbase.com – Customer listening on multiple social and other channels
- peek.usertesting.com – Recorded feedback from regular people regarding the usability of your site
- spark.adobe.com – Create web stories, animated videos & social graphics w/ free templates
- semrush.com – Find out competitors keywords, backlinks, ad text and more
- sproutsocial.com – Powerful social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presencehttp://netbase.com
- trendkite.com – Find out social reach of media placements
- tailwindapp.com – Pinterest and Instagram analytics and optimization
Feel free to share your favorite social media tools in the comment section.