-The Healthcare Marketing Summit will have both live and virtual options. We encourage you to join us in person if you can. See the following message about the safety measures we’ve put in place….
Per CDPH guidance, “the Covid-19 virus is not currently spreading wildly in the US and the immediate health risk to the general public from the virus causing Covid 19 remains low both in the US and Chicago. they are advising that there is no need at this point to cancel any events or to wear any masks.”
Steps we are taking to maximize your safety and amazing experience:
- We are working with the Willis Tower and the Tower House conference center on their procedures to make sure guests of the summit are as safe as possible.
- All of the table surfaces are wiped down with Clorox wipes after each scheduled meeting
- Hand sanitizer available at the Digital Megaphone table as well as in the break area
- There will be antibacterial wipes in the room for anyone who would like to use them
- Breakfast will have both individual overnight oats and an unboxed option of Corner Bakery Cafe’s new breakfast wraps
- Lunch will be boxed lunch sandwiches
- We are discouraging handshaking
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home and watch the live stream.
We will also have a Livestream option for anyone who was planning on flying in or feels more comfortable watching from home.