1. Sponsor: Digital Megaphone (the “Sponsor”).
2. Method of Entry:
e-mail following information by Saturday, September 21st (Noon) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line MUST read: Video Contest
Link to Vine / Instagram
2.1 Contest Timing
Thursday, Sept 5th – Monday, Sept 23rd (Noon)
Early Entries Accepted at email@example.com (see contest rules below for full details)
Note: Subject line of submission must read: Video Contest
Tuesday, Sept 24th
New contest Deadline
Lot’s of you asked to see our speakers before you turn in you videos, We liked that idea, so we are extending the contest entry period to 10:00 am on Wed. Sept 25th! Winners will be announced via email by Thursday, Sept. 26th.
* Timing subject to Change
2.2 Judging Criteria
Videos will be judged on the following criteria
Ability to convey the Ay Chiwowa brand
Emotion (this can be any emotion – we are looking for a video that’s going to strike a cord)
Thursday, Sept 5th – Wednesday, September 18th (Midnight)
Friday, September 20th – Sunday Sept 22st (Noon)
Semi Finalists Posted on Facebook for Crowdsourced Voting
Sunday, Sept 22
Tuesday, Sept 24th
EVENT!! Finalists videos shown, comments made by judges, winners selected.
3. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, undeliverable or delayed.
4. Contest is open to anyone who is at least 21 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law.
5. Employees (or their immediate families) of Sponsor or Rocket Ranch Productions or any subsidiary are not eligible to win our contests or giveaways.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the termination date for eligibility is the final day at Noon CST.
Party for 10 at Ay Chiwowa, including bottle service ($300 Value)
Winning video will be featured in upcoming Rocket Ranch Productions email
8. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, due to any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor.
9. Content Restrictions: You may not submit or post anything that is offensive or violates any third party’s rights. For example, your Contest Entry must not contain or reference any of the following:
• Nudity or lewd, vulgar, indecent or obscene images (as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights; you have permission to shoot footage at Ay Chiwowa and make use of the Ay Chiwowa logo or other marketing assets.
• Material that is copyrighted, trademarked, protected by trade secrets or otherwise subject to a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material;
• Depiction of defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group);
• Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any country, state or province where the Contest Entry is created.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Contest Entry that does not comply with these Content Restrictions or that Sponsor otherwise deems to be inappropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of disqualification, the Contest Entry will not be judged or considered for a prize.
10. The winner does not have to be present at the time of announcement unless otherwise noted.
11. Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other Sponsor contests.
12. Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes
13. Sponsor is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Instagram or Vine downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond its immediate control.
14. Contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
15. The video must be original material captured by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted video is an original work by contestant and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
16. Copyright: By entering the Contest, entrant will retain all rights to video he/she submits. By entering this contest, contestant hereby grants Sponsor (sponsor) (1) a nonexclusive, unconditional, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce the video contestant submits to Sponsor (sponsor) in and/or through any and all medium or media, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and (2) the right to use your name, city and state in promotions and other publications. Sponsors’ use of the submissions may include without limitation, advertising, promotion and marketing for this year and subsequent years. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Sponsor the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
17. By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of you or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. All dollar amounts referred to in these official rules are in U.S. dollars.