NOTES: If you are a blogger, social influencer or media, please message email@example.com for a code to register for free.
Join us at Chicago Auto Show’s Social Media Preview Day for an exclusive sneak peek at the show as well as a fun, interactive video challenge with fabulous prizes
8:30 am WOMMA – Excellence in Auto Awards
8:45 am Video Challenge Kick-off and Tips on Creating a Killer Video
8:55 am TextNinja
9:00 am Safe Driving Awards
9:20 am – Let the games begin!! You have till 2:00 pm at the Auto Show
11:59 pm – Videos due!!!
Highlights of the Event
– Explore the Chicago Auto Show showroom floor before the event opens to the general public
– Other awesome prizes
You’ll get to hit the showroom floor on Friday, February 12th from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm during social media preview day.
During that time, the creative juices will be flowing as teams (you can be a team of one) rush to create the most creative Vine or Instagram video that captures the spirit of the show!
Videos Due – 11:59 pm, Friday, February 12th.
- The winning video will run on the Jumbotron in the Social Media Lounge
- The winning video is scheduled to be mentioned during the ABC Auto Show Special on Saturday, February 13th
- The winner will be invited to a special viewing/live tweeting party in the Social Media Lounge during the taping of the show
- Prize from the Hyatt Regency
How it Works
- Teams of UP TO two people (you can register solo too!) will hit the showroom floor on Friday, February 12th from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm during social media preview day. During that time, the creative juices will be flowing as teams rush to create the most creative vine or instagram video that captures the spirit of the show!
- All videos must be submitted by Midnight CST, Saturday, February 13th via twitter using hash tags provided by Digital Megaphone and the Chicago Auto Show
- Videos will be rated by a team of judges based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- How well the video captures the spirit of the 2016 Chicago Auto Show
- Winners will be announced by Noon CST on Monday, February 15th
Important: Please Read
Each registrant must register providing all requested information. All ticket sales are final. You must be 21 to attend the event and participate in the contest.