Joining Digital Megaphone’s Women in Marketing Mentor Program is a great way to give back to the marketing community and help empower women in their careers. As a mentor, you’ll have the chance to share your insights and experiences with mentees who are at different stages in their career journey. Here are some benefits of being a mentor in this program:
- You’ll be able to inspire and guide recent grads, graduate students, career changers, and those returning to the workforce.
- Monthly meetings over a six-month period will allow you to build meaningful connections with your mentee and provide ongoing support and guidance.
- You’ll have access to exclusive events and educational sessions to network and help you develop executive presence, increase self-confidence, and combat self-sabotage.
- By participating in this program, you’ll contribute to the growth and development of women in marketing who might not otherwise have access to such a program.
Don’t miss out on this chance to positively impact women’s careers in marketing while also building relationships and growing your skills!
- Meet via phone or live six times over the six-month program from June – November 2023.
- Complete a feedback form midway through the program and at the conclusion of the program to help us improve future cohorts.
- Mentor onboarding call via zoom
- Mentor/Mentee kick-off party (highly encouraged since meeting your mentee and other mentors will be a wonderful opportunity.)
- Educational sessions on executive presence, increasing self-confidence, and combatting self-sabotage.
Please note there is no monetary compensation for mentors at this time.
Meet your fellow mentors and mentees at an in-person reception.
Monthly meetings over a six-month period will allow you to build meaningful connections with your mentees and provide ongoing support and guidance.
Educational sessions will cover combatting imposter syndrome and self-sabotage, social-emotional intelligence and executive presence.
Network with other experienced marketers, mentees and program supporters.
Now – May 12th
Week of May 29th
June – Date TBA
Mentor Mentee Meetings
Once a month June – November
Dates TBA in August, September and October
Know someone interested in becoming a mentee? Have them sign-up and we’ll send them a reminder when the mentor applications go live!