Tuesday, February 28th
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The evolution of search engines means an evolution in search optimization. This session teaches the five most important actions you can take to make sure that your marketing is aligned with the future of SEO.
- How to target topics, not just phrases (Semantic Search)
- How to incorporate natural language into your content (Voice Search)
- How to make visitors happy in ways that make Google happy (User Interaction Signals)
- How to build a network that builds your links (Domain Authority)
- How to adapt to Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines (Content and Design)
In this presentation, you’ll learn the step-by-step process for each of the specific actions that will future-proof your search engine rankings.
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Registration
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – Presentation and Questions
8:00 pm wrap-up
Digital Megaphone Members attend this event for free. Find out more
About the Presenter
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company in Chicago.
Over the past 15 years, Andy has provided web strategy and advice to more than a thousand businesses. As a top-rated speaker at national conferences and as a writer for many of the biggest blogs, Andy has dedicated himself to teaching marketing.
Andy has written hundreds of articles, many of which have been published on the top marketing blogs and media websites. Favorite topics include content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch in 2015, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer in 2016, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch in 2017, Social Media Explorer
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Thanks to our venue host